Software
Houzz Logo Print
katzswoman

katswoman needs some prayers........

20 years ago

Hi all,

I just need some prayers here...please. been a bad couple of weeks. I just lost my unemployment, then my car,that I owned, blew up...then i broke my leg. It is very hard to get a job with a broke leg.........I have had insurance for the last 22 years. Anyway I would appreciate any prayers my way from my garden friends.

Thanks

Martha

Comments (15)

  • 20 years ago

    Martha, so sorry to hear of all your hard times. Please know that prayers will definitely be lifted up for you. Keep the faith.

    Ann

  • 20 years ago

    Martha,
    I am so sorry to hear things are going so badly for you right now! I will put you on a list that has a great number of prayer warriors who will pray for you!
    Me included!

  • 20 years ago

    Thank you ......I really need them.....
    Martha

  • 20 years ago

    {{gwi:1288535}}

  • 20 years ago

    I do hope things turn for the better soon. In the meantime enjoy your special and precious time with your three year old. That opportunity is priceless and worth focusing on.

    Sometimes the down time can be a good thing. Perhaps some passion you never knew you had will arise (e.g. writing a novel, etc.). Six months isn't a short time, but hopefully you were able to do some things you otherwise wouldn't have been able to do.

  • 20 years ago

    Martha I just read your post...you definitely have my prayers...please don't give up...especially on your faith...when everything else fails...keep that...I am sending you an email.

    Jan

  • 20 years ago

    To all of you,
    thank you again when the going gets tough sometimes all you need are your faith and your friends....
    Martha

    Mnature....Atleast I still have my plants and that picture was worth a thousand words.

  • 20 years ago

    Martha if there is anything that we can do to help, other than prayers, let us know. How in the world did you break your leg?!!! Hang in there, everything will come around for you.

    Maybe some of our West Tennessee bretheren can hook you up with a used inexpensive car and have some connections to help you find a job in your field! C'mon guys, Martha is a wonderful person and could use a good break - other than her leg. She rolled up her slevees at the Spring swap and busted her can for us eventhough it was the first one she had ever attended. She's a hard worker and a self-starter. Lavonne, Jan and I were so blown away with her work ethic we were speechless!

  • 20 years ago

    Wow Martha, I am terribly sorry. I hope with all my heart that your situation changes for the better, soon. I have had a few of those dark times when my daughter was very young and money and resources very scarce. In the end, it is always those precious friends who see you through, and you will get through.

  • 20 years ago

    Hi Martha,
    I haven't been online for a while. I am so very sorry to hear that you're having a rough time right now. I hope that things are going better for you. You have my thoughts and prayers,if you need to talk email me offline. It will be better.
    Marianne

  • 20 years ago

    msjackie and I would still like to come help you,but my google did not give me a map that did not lead us to Memphis first. It is totally up to you tho.

  • 20 years ago

    Hey there lady, you've landed a special place in many people's hearts, just by being the caring person you are. God knows your heart and will carry you through. Count on it.

  • 20 years ago

    Martha could you give us an update on how things are going? There are plenty of people that care about you and are praying for you.

  • 20 years ago

    I just want to say you are all so special........Jeff if i had you for a reference I would have had a job before now..........I am a hardworker, I am loyal, I broke my leg helping a friend repair their house. I got a job yesterday working for Slimfast. I start Monday. It could become a good thing. I just want to tell you all thanks.....I needed all your prayers. I was thinking the world was giving up on me. And now I know it wasn't. Thanks guys. Especcially Jeff. Your wonderful...thanks.
    Martha
    Take care of Lavonne

  • 20 years ago

    Oh yeah we all know what a top-notch promoter I am! Geez Louise.

    I didnÂt post anything that everyone at the Spring Swap hadn't already noticed. You made a huge impression on all of us with your attitude and work ethic. We're happy and excited for you on the prospects of new employment. Just comp me some of that Slimfast! Lord knows I need it!!!

    Keeping Lavonne in check is just as much a full-time job for me as doing the same thing is for her in my regard. She's trying to get over yet another sinus infection so I have her duct taped to the bed. If I could get her to rest like she should it wouldn't be a problem but evidently I'm woefully deficient in still another capacity. IÂm starting to think that there isnÂt much of anything that I AM good at.

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio