Software
Houzz Logo Print
sandyl121261

Free garden pond fish

20 years ago

Hello

I'm Sandy and I live in Thompsons Station TN. 30 miles south of Nashille and I have several free garden pond fish that I would like to give away to someone that has a garden pond. If your interrested please let me know. My 1000 gal pond is 5 years old and I started out with 12 fish and now that 12 fish has turned into 35+ or maybe more.

I have goldfish and others. If someone would like them they are free, but you'll have to pick them up at my house.

I would only like for them to go to someone that takes really well care of their pond that has a bio filter and feeds their fish. These are my babies and I want them to be well taken care of. Please respond if your interrested. Sandy

Comments (3)

Sponsored