Software
Houzz Logo Print
wendyaotis

I love the pillows! Did you purchase them somewhere or were they made?

13 years ago
Hill House · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 13 years ago
    These are some of my favorite pillows! They were made custom for the house with fabrics from F. Schumacher. If you are interested in details and pricing you can contact me at michelle @michellemillerinteriors.com. Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    Hi Michelle-
    Thank you for your reply. I looked and looked on Schumacher, but couldn't find the large zig zag. Any idea what the pattern name is? I was curious to see if that had in other colors. Thanks again for your time. Depending on the colors, I may order some.
    Wendy
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The fabric is called High Voltage from Schumacher; check out thier website to see all the colorways. Let me know if you are intrested in any of them for your home!