Software
Houzz Logo Print
katerivers

where did you get the shelves?

13 years ago
Santa Fe Cottage Kitchen design by Jennifer Ashton, Allied ASID · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    No answer about the shelves?
  • 13 years ago
    There are very similar if not the same ones on West Elm....not sure if the dimensions the same though
  • 13 years ago
    Would love to know where I can purchase the shelves. Can anyone tell me where they are from? Thank you.
  • 13 years ago
    Really like the shelves. Can't find them web browsing...Where did you get them??
  • 13 years ago
    I suspect these might be shelves made from salvaged wood. For example, Wooden Duck in Berkeley will cut salvaged wood to custom size. Looks like these shelves are supported by simple brackets though concealed shelf supports can also be used so that the shelves appear hanging.
  • 13 years ago
    I found something very similar on Ebay. Use key word "reclaimed vintage shelf".