I have same wall color in my bedroom. Can I have gold ceiling?
13 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: White Paint and Gold Polka Dots Save a Rental Bedroom
A few low-cost design moves transform a tiny bedroom with an awkward ceiling into an enticing space for rest
Full Story
COLOR PALETTESMaster the Metallic Mix of Gold and Silver
More than just hardware is gleamworthy in a home. Marrying metallics with walls, ceilings, furniture and accessories makes your rooms glow
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
BEDROOMSBeyond Windows: See How Drapery Can Enhance Your Bed
Floor-to-ceiling fabric creates a rich backdrop for slumber
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
COLORBathed in Color: Favorite Yellows and Golds for the Bath
Get a golden glow for your bathroom with these expert paint picks and ideas for yellow walls
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
Sydelle Moore