Software
Houzz Logo Print
amassac

What color are these cabinets? Manufacturer?

13 years ago
Arlington · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    Is this a glaze that you really can't see? The cabinets appear to be a very warm ivory color but I don't see any glaze in the corners. They are stunning.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks! Yes the brushed glaze it very light and doesn't usually build up in the corners like typically applied glaze. Let me know if you have any other colors.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I meant any other questions
  • 13 years ago
    Can you please tell me the name of the granite? Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    St Cecilia light
  • 13 years ago
    Is the subway tile just an off white, glazed? Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    it is, but they have a hardmade feel that gives them a little more depth than the typical.
  • 13 years ago
    I've never seen St Cecilia with a pattern like this. It isn't a Kashmir or Colonial granite?