Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Looking for Rubber Bed Garters

14 years ago

I am in search of a specific type of bed garter to keep the sheets on my bed. The ones I have are older and are in need of replacing. They are similar to the elastic ones sold in Walmart but are much larger and the band is actually a round piece of rubber. Has anyone seen these available anywhere? Stores? Online?

Comments (21)