Software
Houzz Logo Print
newhome4us

arch trim work

13 years ago
hello we are building our home and are having a problem with the trim on the arch areas of our home.... what type of trim was used on this home. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Exterior · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for your question, but I would suggest that you talk to your contractor about this. As the designer, we are responsible for selecting the finishes but not the actual building materials. That was handled by the builder for this home. Sorry I don't have more guidance for you!
  • 13 years ago
    I was hoping to find out the color of the exterior (the siding and trim). Thanks - lovely job on this house. Do you do exterior architectural feature design to an existing house? I am looking for help to boost our curb appeal ASAP! Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    beautiful. what color is the paint used on the house