Software
Houzz Logo Print
hamsundm

CL chairs worth checking out or no?

16 years ago

Time in the evenings these days is limited. These chairs would be 35-40min one way to check out. I am thinking they appear too minty and not olive enough. Should I go with my gut and pass? Or go check them out? I'm looking to switch out my currect recliner with something else to provide more seating (probably wouldn't have room for the ottoman). And the price is right, which makes them more tempting.

This is the CL posting:

http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/fuo/1693322072.html

Here is my room/rug: (ignore my christmas stuff)


And a link to the rug:

http://www.target.com/Fieldcrest-Luxury-Jacobean-Floral-Wool/dp/B000ZA474U/ref=br_1_1?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=702996011&node=702996011&sr=1-1&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=1&searchSize=30&id=Fieldcrest%20Luxury%20Jacobean%20Floral%20Wool&qid=

Close up of chair cushion (too floral?):



Like I said, my gut is saying no but I guess I am questioning it enough to at least post here. :)

I've been struggling with this decision. What color? Chairs or loveseat? Leather? Fabric? Ah! I think it would be easier to start over, but the couch is in good shape. Any suggestions helpful.

(Sorry my pics are so huge - I've tried to resize them a zillion times - it's Monday today!)

Comments (5)