Software
Houzz Logo Print
mszzpea

The deck

13 years ago
Can you actually use the deck?
20TH C. Georgian · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Hello and thank you for your interest in my work. In order to best answer your questions, a conversation would be appropriate.
    Let me know if you would like to schedule an hourly consultation to discuss your questions about this project. All the best, Eric
  • 13 years ago
    I would love to know the location of this house in Nashville. It is beautiful and I love the brick. We are buildling a house in Murfreesboro and I would love to come see this! Thanks.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Call me at my office ... I'd rather not post a client address; you understand.
  • 13 years ago
    Well I'm NOT that interested in your work really,to ask you a simple question " can you actually use the deck" it's a yes or no answer! How rude of you to want to charge me by the hour to answer a simple question,in future, I'll be sure to skip past any of your so called posts
  • 12 years ago
    mszzpea, I don't think he was addressing you.