Software
Houzz Logo Print
rchilliard

how do dyi this project?

13 years ago
I could really use step by step directions on how to form this sink / drain into an integrated concrete counter top!
garden sink · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    There is alot of info out there in regards to creating concrete tops and sinks. A good place to start is Fu Tung Chengs books, Buddy Rhodes has some great how to books, there are Youtube videos, etc, etc. Lots of training available in different parts of the country. I would recommend taking a class or two, then experimenting for a while before you attempt an integral sink like this one. It's not a DIY type of project, but with some practice and basic knowledge can be done by a non-professional so long as you keep your expectations realistic.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Thanks for the references (and sensible recommendations), I will check them out now. Also, BDWG I see that this is your work... congrats, this is really an awesome piece.
  • 12 years ago
    Color of cabinets? Are they whitewashed? Nice!
  • 8 years ago

    I love the frog it"s awesome! Do they sell this style of frog anywhere? If so where?