Software
Houzz Logo Print
katecole

Mirrors

13 years ago
Where did you buy the mirrors and lights? Gorgeous!
Luxurious Mountain Home · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you! The Mirror and Lights are one piece from one of our great trade only lighting sources. The light is an integral piece in the mirror frame with one junction box behind the mirror. There are several similar mirrors with built in lights available and I would be happy to find the perfect one for your design! If you are interested in purchasing please contact me at Beverly@designoneinteriors.net.
  • 13 years ago
    Breathtaking! I have a client who Must have these or a variation? Do you have a website? Do these masterpieces come sans lighting fixtures?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Thank you! The light is an integral piece in this mirror however I would be happy to show you some other mirror options without lighting fixtures. Our website is www.designoneinteriors.net. If you would like to discuss ordering please feel free to email me at beverly@designoneinteriors.net or call 970.453.2813. Beverly Voss, Allied ASID