Software
Houzz Logo Print
davidkratky

Where are the After photos?

13 years ago
tbhattac.jpg · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    yes please,....dying to see the AFTERS
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    When looking at the intro page at the BEFORE PICTURE ....to the right,you should see small thumbnail photos with the label: Photos of this idea book. One of those thumbnail photos is a photo of the after view of the same kitchen. Here's the link back to the intro page:
    tbhattac.jpg · More Info

    Just tap on the tbhattac-jpg--- below the attached photo. BTW: I struggle with the webmaster here but the material on this website is excellent and massive.
  • 13 years ago
    No, those are 3 different kitchens and questions...refer to the link on the before photo - more info....guess the homeowners didn't post afters!
  • 13 years ago
    You're right, Jennifer Ott's post fooled me. Three BEFORE kitchens and no After Kitchens views. Very confusing post...or maybe I just confuse myself easily.
    Thanks for the reply.
  • 13 years ago
    I agree. It would help to see the after photos.