Software
Houzz Logo Print
wallizgrl

Need more decorating help in living room

11 years ago
I've posted about this room in the past but...
This is our living room. We watch tv here, entertain here, build Legos here :) etc. I need some suggestions on finishing up this space on a pretty limited budget. We just purchased the couch and I love it. It reclines so a coffee table is probably not an option. As far as closing up the pass through a, I'm not real interested, as I don't want to make the rooms they pass through to feel enclosed.
What about the curtains with the rug? I'd rather not replace the rug ($$ wise) and the curtains I made but am open to changing.
The picture over the couch can go. I would like to put some scripture up there.
What about more and (different from what's there for sure) shelves? I can paint some furniture too. And I'm not opposed to moving furniture, although hubby wants to keep the couch where it is for optimal window viewing. :)
I know this will probably take me a few months to complete.
Thanks in advance for the help.