Software
Houzz Logo Print
dream2reality

Is it possible that you could post more pics of the home inside as well? this is beautiful!

13 years ago
Custom Architecture · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Unfortunately no. The pictures we have posted are the only ones I have access to.
  • 13 years ago
    Surely as the architect you have the floor plan to this home, correct?
  • 13 years ago
    I really hate to pressure or offend in any way but how is that the case? Isn't this your design or is there red tape involved? Just curious because it is so charming!
  • 13 years ago
    what color is the siding and is it fiber cement?
  • 13 years ago
    What is the square footage of this home?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This home is approx. 5,200 sq. ft. The siding material is cedar w/ a solid color stained finish from Cabot called Pewter Grey.
  • 13 years ago
    Gorgeous Home....Wish I could take a tour. :)
  • 13 years ago
    amazing its beauty full love it like it..........
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you JB Architecture for your explanation..I may very well be in contact in the near future.
  • 11 years ago
    is interior is a duplex?totally how much will it cost to construct this type of house?