Software
Houzz Logo Print
youngflesh

Love this wallpaper! How much wall does a bolt cover? In sq ft?

11 years ago
I'm looking at the spencer string white twill texture wallpaper & love the idea of the gold string... Maybe you could tell me how much gold you can see & also most importantly how I measure in order to purchase enough to cover 2 rooms
Spencer String White Twill Texture Wallpaper Bolt · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hello and thanks so much for your interest in this beautifully textured wallcovering by Mirage. The design features more of a champagne beige shimmer rather than gold with white mixed throughout. I apologize for the confusion. If you visit our "How Much Do I Need" section on our website, you will be able to figure out how many bolts you will need to cover your two rooms. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Best of luck!
    youngflesh thanked Brewster Home Fashions