Software
Houzz Logo Print
I'm hoping you've found out what color this stucco is. Thank you
Contemporary Farmhouse · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I don't have the color available. The house was plastered with a custom colored plaster.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Wells it a beautiful color and I tried really hard to figure it out.. nothing seemed to work.. so ended up going in a completely different direction .. grey with taupe tones.. it's looking great I'll be finished this weekend with the stucco..


  • 11 years ago

    hi minnuward....do you have a name and brand of stucco you went with? Thank you!


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Absolutely... My fiance only uses the best products he does very high end homes so we of course did the same. He used Sto Exterior Systems it's got a moisture barrier system built into it. 2 layers of cement then a third ...the Sto. The color I went with was:

    COOL CHARCOAL PPG1007-6

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Beautiful Stucco