Software
Houzz Logo Print
maggieros

Ceiling

13 years ago
Would love details on that exquisite ceiling. Thank you in advance
Basement with Theater · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is a regular drop ceiling grid that I had painted. The tiles are from a supplier of mine, Ceilume. They have many options to help dress up an area where a drop ceiling is needed. There is not any noise reduction built into these tiles, they are purely for looks. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  • 13 years ago
    Great job on the ceiling!!! How did you do the grid part? Is it special?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Standard drop ceiling grid painted to match ceiling tile.
  • 13 years ago
    What color is the ceiling? Is it bronze?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes it is a bronze finish.
  • 13 years ago
    I am interested in putting this in my house. My room is not a perfect square. Is this not the right choice for my needs? How would I use this tile for the borders?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You can use this. Most rooms will not be a perfect square and even if they are they probably aren't going to measure out in perfect 2' increments for a ceiling grid system. What you need is a border tile. The one I used on this project is the same color but a different/flat design so I could cut them into strips and not worry about the recessed portion of the main tiles.