Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_1024564

1950's fireplace redo, from ugly & old to modern & chic!

13 years ago
It took some planning and imagination but it's exactly as I pictured the end result to be...hope you like too :)

Comments (14)

  • 13 years ago
    Love the clean and modern feel, looks very nice : )
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Agreed, very clean and timeless. Just wondering the TV is not centered with the fireplace ?
  • 13 years ago
    love it
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Really outstanding job!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The TV is centered above the fireplace it's just the the pic is taken on an angle. Thanks for all the great comments!
  • 13 years ago
    Nice transformation! Great job! I am sure you are enjoying it!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I like that you still kept the surrounding mantle but gave it a very modern feel. Great choice in tile. I love the warm grays.
  • 13 years ago
    Great timeless style
  • 13 years ago
    Nice job! Looks terrific
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love your own words, "it's exactly as I pictured the end result to be!" So glad you have what you wanted - its beautiful!
  • 6 years ago

    Looks great! What kind of tile did you use?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Great job.

  • 6 years ago

    What kind of brick tile was used around this fireplace?

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!