Software
Houzz Logo Print
harriettsoutherland

Need help for my plain rust brick split foyer house.

What can I do to make my house look better? I can't afford any major remodeling any time soon. I want to paint the patch of siding on the left, but I don't know what color. I don't want to keep the white; it doesn't help at all. Whatever color I paint the siding, I think that color needs to be in more than one place in order to make the house look unified. Should I paint the panels around the door to match the siding color? Should I have the door and the window trim matching? Should I build up the window trim? The windows are vinyl clad, so they will need to remain white. The closeup photo shows the actual color of the brick. The metal roof looks grey in the photo, but it is a bronze color. I have the trees up close to the house to block the western sun in the summer, and I didn't want to use awnings. Please help!


Comments (7)