Software
Houzz Logo Print
jaymo1

Who makes the lantern lighting?

13 years ago
Oasis Architecture - work in Montclair and Upper Montclair NJ · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    jaymo1, thank you for asking, but I do not have the answer. The client ( who has superb taste ) picked the lanterns. Next time I speak to the client, I can present the question if you like. Best regards.
    Joanne Mosticchio thanked Oasis Architecture
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much. Could you also ask who makes the refrigerator handles?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Sure.
  • 12 years ago
    I would love to know the source for the kitchen table chairs.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    0825691, I'd recommend you forward the question to Van Note Renovations - they have a Houzz page, too, and were responsible for the selections both for lighting and furniture.