Software
Houzz Logo Print
ballardm

What is the main exterior paint color?

11 years ago
Modern Classic Coastal · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello,
    The Main Exterior Color is Benjamin Moore Cinder AF-705. The Entire HOM. was done in a 50 Shades of Grey tone. Please also check the Interior Colors in Greys as well as the Room Descriptions. You may see other Grey Residences on our website
    hominteriors.com
    Thank you!
    Paul
    HOM. Personal Interiors


  • 11 years ago

    Hello! Do you know what color white the trim was painted? Thank you!


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello,
    Here is the Trim Color of the HOM. in Greenwich.
    Benjamin Moore steam AF-15 semi-gloss
    Thank you for your comment.
    Paul
    HOM. Personal Interiors
    Hominteriors.com


  • 5 years ago

    Lovely house what is the roofing shingle make and model ? Thank you!

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Darren. That I am not sure of. I was the Interior Designer. I picked out colors lighting etc...sorry. Thank you! Paul

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner