Software
Houzz Logo Print
lori_zarcone

Kitchen redo

13 years ago
Small rambler with closed off kitchen, gutted and updated.

Comments (20)

  • 13 years ago
    Please repost your successful remodel under Before and After too.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is my favorite B&A - You've done a beautiful job on this project!
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much! We are happy with the finished product. We redid the whole house in about 12 weeks.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Wow! great look. Nice job of space planing and combination of materials.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Stunning! It looks beautiful. The green accents are perfect.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very sleek! Love it - cheers to a job well done!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Wow! Major transformation! Nicely done!
  • 13 years ago
    Kitchen looks great, way too go! Wondering what stone/material you used for the counter tops?
  • 13 years ago
    What is the color of the stain on the floor? I'm redoing my kitchen with similar colors and I'm having a hard time picking the floor stain. Love how yours turned out!
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful! I love the warm colored floors and the sleek white cabinets and counters. Great pop of color on the table. Good job!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great job Lori! I really like the dark floors with the white cabinets
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very nice, I love how the peninsula obviates the need for a stair railing and the kitchen borrows from the airspace over the stair.
  • 13 years ago
    @katswin - The floor has Onyx McCormick stain. We are very happy with it. It gives a nice, rich, dark look.
  • 13 years ago
    Marguex - The counters are silver quartzite.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Beautiful. What a great transformation.
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful.
  • 13 years ago
    Wow!! Love the dark floors - we have them too! The White looks so clean & modern - I love it!! Amazing Job.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Lovely! I love this kitchen! I even liked your before! ;-) But what a difference and I think you made perfect choices. Well done!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I love the contrast between the dark floor and all the white finishes. You've really accentuated the openess of the new space.