Software
Houzz Logo Print
joy_loveys

Confused about cabinet colour...

11 years ago
I, too, love this colour combination but I noticed that the reply the question above asking about cabinet colours was "custom colour-brown glaze". I'm not sure what this means. Were these cabinets changed from oak to white with a Rustoleum-like product?
Creative Cabinets and Faux Finishes, LLC · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We are a cabinet refinishing company. The color is a custom paint by our manufacturer . The products are not available to homeowners. The closest match would be Sherwin williams creamy with dark brown glaze.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Our products are made for cabinet professionals and are not available to the public. The paint color is similar to Sherwin Williams Creamy. The glaze color is dark brown. Our company "seals" the grain of oak so that it is smooth. These are professional products not available to homeowners. I hope this helps . If you are waiting to "seal" the grain you really need to hire a professsional.

  • 10 years ago

    I am considering refinishing my (2006) oak cabinets in a similar color. Do you think the white/off white kitchen will have staying power?




  • 10 years ago
    It would be gorgeous and stand the test of time. Go for it!