Software
Houzz Logo Print
porterfinn

love the carpet! can you tell me the name and color, Please.

13 years ago
Duck Egg and Pink Bedroom · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello - am so sorry I don't know! This was put in by the developers and we left it in there as was in good condition. Sorry I can't be of more help!
  • 13 years ago
    No worries, thanks for responding!
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, I wonder how the curtains are mounted on the window? what is the technique?
  • 12 years ago
    Hi! Can you tell me where to find the cute ceiling medallions?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Janie, the ceiling roses were made by a design company in the UK called JamesPlumb. You could have a chat to a a local Plaster moulding company and they should be able to help you find something similar. Best wishes, Anna
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you Anna!