Software
Houzz Logo Print
marina_griffin1

spice rack/ wall plugs

11 years ago
1. I have a narrow marble counter along one side of my stove, like photo, Where can I purchase that spice rack?
2. Can new outlets like the ones pictured be easily converted to include 2 USB ports? Thanks!
Modern Kitchens · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The spice rack was a wedding present to the homeowners and they didn't know where it was purchased.

    As for adding a duel USB/plug outlet it can be done, but I would recommend contacting a licensed electrician to install it since it is in the kitchen and certain plugs must be GFIC protected.

  • 11 years ago

    Thanks for your prompt reply! First time using the Houzz site and am very excited about future assistance with my new home. Just moved in 1-yr ago, and already did a soft remodel of kitchen and redid entire interior paint and exterior fencing. Need pool area landscaped and patio work next!