Software
Houzz Logo Print
lauracrone

Where did you find the vanity? It is really beautiful!

11 years ago
Limestone and Glass tile bathroom · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The vanity was custom made by a local cabinet maker. The cabinet front radius is matched to the sink radius for a very fitted look. I worked directly with the shop on the details on this one to get the wall mount faucet to line up correctly with the sink and the overall depth of the cabinet to work with the radius fronts. It's all working together. The radius and the set back center section really opened up this space. Thank you for noticing it!


  • 11 years ago

    It is quite nice! I too am looking for a special vanity. I will have to check with a local custom cabinet maker. Thank you for the picture!!