Where are these pendant lights from?

smandelb
11 years ago
Lincoln, RI - Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (13)

• PRO
    LUMINHOME OPTOELECTRONIC CO.,LTD
    11 years ago
    we are manufacture in China , looking for distributor of solar garden light, web:www.oksolarled.com Email: kinglingelectric@gmail.com if someone have interesting pls send me email.Good quality and competitive price.
  • PRO
    LUMINHOME OPTOELECTRONIC CO.,LTD
    11 years ago
    we cam find the pendant light for you,if you have interesting,pls send me email kinglingelectric@gmail.com. we based in the NO.2 big lamp center
  • mattamy5
    11 years ago
    These cabinets look an aweful lot like mine. Are they Kemper Lawton door style? I have Dover (neutral) with a Graystone glaze on my doors and I don't see them very often, would love to know:)
  • PRO
    INSPERIORS, LLC
    11 years ago
    The cabinetry is custom by the company Cabico. The lighter cabinets along the wall and tall cabinets are door style: Stretto. The wood species is maple and in a painted finish: Tazza. The island, wet bar and base cabinets along the perimeter of the kitchen are door style: Stretto in a cherry wood species in finish: Columbia with a low sheen: 10%. Thank you for asking! - Nathan J. Reynolds-Poulin, CAPS.
  • deveson
    10 years ago
    Id like to know where I can get these pendants too!
  • PRO
    INSPERIORS, LLC
    10 years ago
    The pendant lights over the island are from a manufacturer called TEC. The style is: 600FJMFULTWS Mini Fulton Pendants. They are 8.2" high x 6" diameter. The finish is a white glass with satin nickel metal. The pendant light over the sink is the same light, but a larger version. It is 11" high x 8.7" diameter. Thank you for asking! - Nathan J. Reynolds-Poulin, CAPS.
  • queenbb100
    10 years ago
    Would you please tell me the dimensions of the entire kitchen space. We are planning an island about this size and I want to make sure our space accommodates it. This is a beautiful kitchen!!! Well done!
  • PRO
    INSPERIORS, LLC
    10 years ago
    This island is approximately 15'-0" Long x 5'-0" Wide at its widest. Hope this helps! Thank you for asking! -Nathan J. Reynolds-Poulin, CAPS.
  • PRO
    INSPERIORS, LLC
    10 years ago
    The room is approximately 31'-6" Long x 16'-6" Wide. Hope this helps! Thank you for asking! -Nathan J. Reynolds-Poulin, CAPS
    Please LIKE us on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/InteriorDesignerNathanJ.Reynolds
  • PRO
    LBC Lighting
    10 years ago
    Pendants were by Tech Lighting, since discontinued.
  • Dhananjay Ragade
    10 years ago
    What height is the island?
  • PRO
    INSPERIORS, LLC
    9 years ago
    Dhananjay Ragade: The island is 36" High. Hope this helps! Thank you for asking! - Nathan J. Reynolds
    Please LIKE us on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/InteriorDesignerNathanJ.Reynolds