Software
Houzz Logo Print
karenbarron

Could you tell me the color of the kitchen cabinets?

13 years ago
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I am the photographer who took the photos. You can ask Tom at TZS designs. He is here on Houzz just look him up. I think they where white. Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Please share if you find out, I love this and when I showed my husband he liked it too! This doesn't happen often! Would love to redo my kitchen with these colors.
  • 13 years ago
    Did you ever get a color of the cabinets? I too love them!
  • 13 years ago
    Sorry, I never did get the name of the color.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Contact TZS Design here on houzz. He will tell you the color. I am the photographer who took the photo. Thanks