webuser_7067431

I have FINALLY found a Nest!!

KåyMä-rie Liå
4 years ago

I have been searching for months in a Sellers market and finally found a house to turn in to my new nest! It is in a established, safe neighborhood of mixed ages. It is the typical Ranch style with a front facing 2 car garage, 1440 sq feet, a split 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and built in 2000. A blank canvas so to speak! Obviously I will do interior painting and have long term projects. The first thing I want to address is the common living area. The Living room, small dining room and kitchen are in the center of the house and have a vaulted ceiling BUT there is this ugly wall that divides the kitchen from the living room that is the height of a regular wall. It has a pantry on the kitchen side and also a small closet facing the dining room space PLUS a UGLY breakfast bar. My first thought is to rip it out and have one big open area. I am thinking hardwood floors in the entire space, painting the cabinets white and adding hardware. I want more of a Cottage look. I also have three antique pieces that I have to use. One is a pierced tin oak pie safe [63 1/2" tall 29 1/'' wide and 14 1/2" deep] Antique oak ice box [53" tall 25 1/2" wide 18" deep] and a oak bakers cabinet with a granite top [30 1/2" tall 49" wide 29" deep]

Comments (42)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268