Software
Houzz Logo Print
precisehomebuilders

TA-DA! What do you think of this before and after kitchen remodel?

11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago


Comments (12)

  • 11 years ago

    Like it!

    Precise Home Builders thanked psmljj
  • 11 years ago

    HI -- Definitely looks high end now .

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Gorgeous!

  • 11 years ago
    Very nice. Beautiful!
  • 11 years ago
    So nice to see a kitchen that embraces wood tones
  • 11 years ago

    Love it! What is the floor?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    great job!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Great remodel. What a nice change.

  • 11 years ago

    Looks nicer, and bigger too!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Nice warm look. I like the pendents.

  • 11 years ago

    Fancy. I can't decide what I think of these really massive islands -- maybe they make the space look luxe, or maybe they just feel huge and heavy, weighing everything down. Maybe it's just how the photo is framed, but I can't get past that massive chunk of thick cabinetry...