Software
Houzz Logo Print
floridacasey

Up lights on patio

11 years ago
Beautiful home! I especially like the up/down lights you've mounted low to the wall on the patio and flanking the garage door. This is exactly what I had in mind for my more modest ranch. I noticed the elevated blocks surrounding the house that protect those lights. I wouldn't have the space to do something that involved. Without having a full length bumper at the floor, what would you recommend to protect a low mounted light fixture in a more localized manner? Appreciate the insight.
765 studio/residence, a modern residence in Atlanta, Georgia · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    If you locate the lights 18" or so above the ground, I do not think that you will have any issues. On the front of the house they do not have the concrete and it has not been a problem..