Software
Houzz Logo Print
denvercloward

Help with colors

13 years ago
I love the way this color combination looks on my computer screen so I went and got some swatches. I was surprised by how green Gettysberg grey is and am wondering if it looks green in person or if it looks more grey?
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That's funny you should say that. I totally see it as green and my wife sees it as grey. And it changes a bit when the lighting changes. The bottom line is that it is a great color. I have not met anyone who didn't like it. I guess it is a "green-grey".
    Gary Dresser
    Dresser Homes.
  • 13 years ago
    I just did my kitchen cabinets in SW Intellectual Gray on the outside & Worldly Gray on the inside behind the glass. The Worldly Gray looks similar to the color on these cabinets. On one wall in my kitchen it looks almost minty green and on the other wall it looks light gray.