Software
Houzz Logo Print
mmay6

15 years ago
Where can I find that wonderful wallpaper in shown in the dining room
Brentwood Regency Estate · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 15 years ago
    Looks like Portobello by de Gournay.
  • 14 years ago
    Please let me know if you have a receive a definite answer. Like almost eveyone else, it seems, I adore the wallpaper in this photo.
  • 14 years ago
    If you like that style of wallpaper you might also consider Gracie wallpaper and Paul Montgomery Studios, in addition to de Gournay.
  • 14 years ago
    It's not Portobello by de Gournay, I have also been looking for this wall paper. I researched Portobello and those birds are sitting on a branch. This wall paper they are flying. Although, I do think it is by de Gournay.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you 'Jayno007' for letting me know. It's just a pity it isn't available in Europe.
  • 13 years ago
    De gournay is French. It is absolutely available in Europe !
  • 13 years ago
    Contact De Gournay, they have approx 15 sections individual hand painted silk under the same theme... Eg Portobello has several sections some with the birds in flight....
  • 11 years ago
    Looks like Paradiso by Fromental
  • 10 years ago
    It's from griffin &wong
Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21