Software
Houzz Logo Print
davis6170

Where can I find the bedroom set and who is it made by

13 years ago
City: Schofield Residence · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    It is made by Century furniture and available for purchase through Postcard from Paris. For additional information, please contact me directly:

    macy@postcardfromparis.com
    www.postcardfromparis.com
  • 13 years ago
    Love your work, and your house is stunning! I am trying to source this furniture in Toronto, Canada what is the name of the bedroom collection? As well the bedroom collection in your own house. Is it antique?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you for the kind comments. The bedroom collection in the McDougald house is antique, so it is one-of-a-kind. Unfortunately, the above collection from Century is discontinued. We would love to assist you in locating a similar bedroom collection though. For additional information please contact us directly.

    lance@postcardfromparis.com
  • 12 years ago
    I love your style,it is very elegant and sophisticated ..while I am trying to follow your style decorating my home,I need your advice please ..would you put window seat and built in bookcases around it in kids rooms or would you rather dress up the windows with draperies and add the bookcases as furniture pieces? also in a big foyer with a centre Chandalier..would you use table lamps or wall sconces or a mix of both as a light source when the chandelier is not on?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Custom, built-in bookcases are good investment and will be designed to best fit your needs. In a large foyer you should be able to use a mix of wall sconces and table lamps when the chandelier is not on.
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks for your response
  • 12 years ago
    HI! Love your style! is the trim and ceiling SW downing sand as well?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, the trim and ceiling are SW Downing Sand as well.
  • 12 years ago
    thank you i love it! I have a built in bookcase in my master, would you recommend painting it the same color as well? Also, if you paint the trim the same color as your walls in your master, is it ok that the rest of the house has a contrasting trim, like china white, with the wall color? I can't repaint the whole house at one time. thank you ever so much for your help!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I would paint the bookcase the same as the trim. If you are painting the trim and walls the same color, then yes, I would paint the bookcase the same color as well. It is definitely fine to paint the trim in one room different than the trim in the rest of the house.