Software
Houzz Logo Print
swede67

Love this!

11 years ago
I live in Colorado and thus zone is a consideration when looking for exterior plantings.. I am using Karl Forester grasses but want a little pop of color, particularly something with Orange blooms but want to stay with whats considered to be mid century modern.. Any suggestions? And Thanks!!
Mid Century Modern Landscape Transformation · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    swede67, sorry for my delay in responding. I'm assuming you get frost, I'm not familiar with what works in your climate since I design with plants that thrive in the mostly frost-free regions of California. The plant with orange flowers in this photo is Bulbine frutescens 'Orange Form', I believe it can take light frost and bounces back. It is a wonderful succulent plant. I do suggest you check with your local nurseries to determine what might work in your region. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck!

    Dana thanked Dig Your Garden Landscape Design
  • 11 years ago

    Thanks so much!! Will check it out!