Software
Houzz Logo Print
alaz13

What material is headboard made from? How cleanable is it?

11 years ago
Refined Beauty Brookhaven · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    we choose to upholster the headboard in an off-white linen

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I believe it would have to be dry cleaned

  • 11 years ago
    I don't get the popularity of fabric headboards. Sure, they look elegant. But what a pain to keep clean. Dry clean? How? Unless the material is stainproof and dustmite proof--or leather, fabric headboards are not for me, thanks.
  • 10 years ago

    My fabric headboard is easy to clean. I vacuum it every so often. Actually, my head doesn't come in contact with it all that much because I use two pillows. One is kind of smooshed up against the headboard, and the other one is adjusted better for my head like in the picture.