Software
Houzz Logo Print
tystadv

How do you make the doors?

13 years ago
Venice beach residence · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    These pocketed doors use hardware called "flipper door" slides/hinges. It's important to find ones that are rated for the size and weight of the doors. They are available through specialty hardware suppliers such as Rockler.com, Accuride.com, Hafele, Knape & Vogt, etc.
  • 12 years ago
    I am familiar with Accuride and Hawa. Hawa is so expensive. Accuride has been proposed as the affordable alternative. What's your advice on the subject. My application would be similar to the one above.
  • 11 years ago
    I would love to do these flipper doors for my laundry closet as well. Would I order the regular interior doors per usual, and then is it just a matter of finding the appropriate hardware that can support the size/weight of the doors I order? Or are the doors custom-made for the specific purpose of being flipper doors? Please advise, and thanks in advance!
Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner