Software
Houzz Logo Print
denamyr

House too much brown

13 years ago
My living room is in the beige to brown tones my foyer is a medium beige my kitchen is a terra cotta red and my master bath is brown and my master bedroom has the brown from the bath along with a silvery blue green on the walls. I kind of hate the color now and want to repaint but since my Ouse is open concept I feel like its all brow tones.. Any idea of another color to introduce but that still ties in the master bath? Can I mix brown beige and gray?
Chamberlain Residence · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Hello there, I just saw this question was answered. I'm a photographer, but my advice is if you're unsure about colors is to consult with a design professional, they're quite good with those things. :)