Software
Houzz Logo Print
ashniles

Need help with horrible bathroom wall

11 years ago

I have an odd shape wall in my bathroom that I don't know what to do with. The towel rack is on the far right next to the shower, which makes sense for utility purposes, but then there's a useless ceiling overhang on the left (it's hollow and useless, we checked). This completely throws off the balance of the wall. I don't know if it's better to get one large photo for the middle of the wall, several framed photos spread out across the wall or something that works down the wall to the left of the towel rack. I'm at a loss. This is a rental so I can't paint or remodel. I just want some sanity while stuck here for the next couple years, and want something that will help make this the serene, comfortable bathroom I need. Thanks!


Comments (6)