Software
Houzz Logo Print
ccasey53

Barn door hardware

11 years ago
I love the barn door hardware, can you tell me where I can find it? I want to do this to my pantry door as I have a door that is forever in the way. Great idea and adds a nice extra touch.
East Bay Remodel · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello and thank you for your interest in our pantry design! The barn door hardware is the "Prop Barn Door Hardware" - you can find it at: http://www.realslidinghardware.com/barn-door-hardware-kits/ - you'll also note there are many other track designs to consider.
    Best wishes on your pantry remodel!
    Marty


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    We also sell barn door hardware if you are looking for any other options. Our tracks are very high quality and have many unique features that make our tracks a great choice! Our tracks have an anti-jump piece to keep your tracks in place and a soft stopper at the end so your door isn't slamming into a piece of metal at the end of the track. Our wheels are specially designed to be completely silent and smooth! We can customize you track length and color to fit your needs and are happy to answer any questions you have! email or visit our website! info@basincustom.com, http://www.basincustom.com

    Barn Door Hardware · More Info