Software
Houzz Logo Print
cjemm

How is this bamboo floor wearing throughout entire Scituate Kitchen ?

11 years ago
Scituate Kitchen · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The bamboo is wearing well. Its one of the hardest floors you can get and the finish is warrantied for 25 years in a residential setting. This is a hand-scraped, pre-finished stained engineered bamboo in a wide plank style and sells for around $5 - 7 depending on the format (drop and lock, tongue and groove, width, etc.)Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

  • 11 years ago
    I am considering bamboo for almost our entire house. Had planned on using Cali-bamboo or something similar. How is your floor installed-floating, nailed, glued? Have you had any issues with the shrinkage nightmares that I read about all over the Internet? What brand of floor did you use...it is beautiful!