Software
Houzz Logo Print
simplemind

15 years ago
What is the story on this lighted mirror? Is that custom made by sandblasting the silvering off the backside?
Bubble Bathroom · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 15 years ago
    There is a company called Robern that makes lighting kits you can puy on your mirror. Also I have seen these before when I remember the name I will post it
  • 15 years ago
    Any ideas on the lighted mirror manufacturer?
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    The medicine cabinet is manufactured by a company out of Germany called Keuco.
  • 13 years ago
    Lightedmirror.com also has them. They're pricey as all get out but have TV available also. Way cool. Robern are awesome. I bought two! Light kits are applied to sides, but not built-in.
  • 13 years ago
    I did the same thing by bead blasting the silvering off the back side. Works quite nice, giving soft direct light on the face.
  • 13 years ago
    moon metallic cremas by Porcelanosa