Software
Houzz Logo Print
bygeorgi

Need Fresh View on Lving Room

13 years ago
In the next several months I plan to do some redecorating, but I have always had the same floor plan and I am tired of it. So I am posting the room layout no pics... it is a conversion , finished dimensions are 11 by 19.
Important factors are, the traffic flow from the front door to the kitchen and the combination of furniture. I am trying to combine my bf"s more mid century mod style, a vintage 50's 5'4" credenza in a not to dark wood finish that the flat screen sits upon and my more 40's / 50's kitsch style , a small chrome diner style table two chair set in cream.
My house is tiny so the living room , must perform multiple duties... dining, tv watching, storage...and so it must also have the usual sofa , chair ,coffee table... storage is also a must. And did I mention the lack of natural light... yep that"s a problem too...I would like a color scheme with a retro feel, currently it's kinda 40's playing off my vintage curtains warm brown, grey and rose. So I need fresh colors for a big change...love jadite green, buttercup yellow , aqua...

Comments (4)