Software
Houzz Logo Print
pleballerina

I need some help with a backsplash re outlets and covers, please!

11 years ago

I'm remodeling my kitchen (yay!).

Shown in the picture are, clockwise from the top left:

Floor-Florim Stonefire Beige, 18"x18" (will be laid on the diagonal);

Backsplash-FloridaTile Mexican Travertine 6"x3" in Desert Cream Imperial (will be a straight subway layout as shown-there will be no accent "dots"-just the travertine)

Counters: Cambria Canterbury quartz (with a full bullnose)

Cabinets: KraftMaid Harlowe Cherry Square in Autumn Blush with Onyx Glaze

The next picture shows the plaque that will go over the stove.

The appliances will be black.

What color should the outlets and light switches in the backsplash be, and what material should be used for their covers?

Thank you!


I'll do a before-and-after post when the kitchen is done in late August.


Comments (14)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH