Software
Houzz Logo Print
nomad127

Where can I get those mirrirs? And what hardwood floor is that?

13 years ago
Newport Beach Ocean Front · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The hardwood floor are natural stained oak
    thank you Bill Guidero
  • 13 years ago
    That would be lovely Bill, thank you kindly! I love them! This whole house is stunning!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The mirrors in the master bath are metal frame and purchased at Anthropologie
  • 13 years ago
    I love the vanity. Where did you purcahse it and what is the counter top made of? Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    What is the counter top please?
  • 12 years ago
    would love to know where the vanity is from and countertop. thank you
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The mirrors are from Restoration hardware and the floors french oak
  • 9 years ago

    where are the rope handles from?