Software
Houzz Logo Print
ruby_clemmons

Lighting

11 years ago
Hi, Liz: This kitchen is fabulous and you've been very kind and generous with answers here. May I please know how you light/place lighting on a kitchen like this? Thank you very much.
Lake Minnetonka Tailored White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Ruby, this client hired a lighting designer since it was a whole house remodel so I didn't have much input. There are some general rules about how far to place recessed lighting from the wall and how far apart to space them, but it's as much an art as it is science and sometimes there are obstructions that get in the way of the ideal placement. I have another kitchen titled Traditional White Kitchen where I designed the lighting plan and can tell you more about that, but you might want to search in "articles" to find more specific information.

  • 11 years ago

    Thank you, Liz. I will check out your other projects!

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths