Software
Houzz Logo Print
emcbryan

Small master bedroom: Window treatment dilemma

11 years ago
Dilemma:window above bed needs black out window covering that does not go behind bed (i.e. Short, there's no room to slide anything behind headboard - room is too short).
I was thinking white full length drapes for both windows before I realized it won't work behind the bed.
Would it be silly to have "short" drapes over bed (from ceiling to window sill) and long drapes on side window. Was hoping to not cut the room in half with short drapes. But I'm not sure what my options are given that we are having new windows installed as well and would like the window coverings to function with the opening of the window. The window above the bed will be a horizontal slider. The side window will be a casement style.
Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments (4)