Software
Houzz Logo Print
johannesdeyoung

Tabletop Material Inquiry

11 years ago
Can you tell me what's the material and finish of the tabletop? The product specifications list wood, but I wonder if manufactured wood or MDF is used in any part of production. Is the white surface a lacquer finish?
Diamond Sofa Rectangular Retro Dining Table · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 11 years ago

    Hello, thanks for contacting Houzz! The Retro Dining Dining is MDF wood with solid wood legs. The finish on the tabletop is satin matte. Happy Houzzing!

  • 9 years ago

    what is the dimension for the table? Lenght and width. Thanks

  • 9 years ago

    Hello, thanks for your interest in the Rectangular Retro Dining Table. This dining table measures 36 inches deep, 63 inches wide and 30 inches high. I hope that it will suit your needs!

  • 9 years ago

    What are the length and width BETWEEN the legs? I want to make sure my chairs will fit underneath and since the legs don't extend out to the end of the table, I want the length and width between the legs.