Software
Houzz Logo Print
marria77

Any experiences or wisdom to share on removable decal wallpaper?

11 years ago

Hi guys,

I am a renter and moving into a new apartment in a few months. The problem is the living room is painted with a very dark vibrant red accent wall- which I don't love and doesn't go with the grey and blue accent vibe I have going.

I looked into painting and it looks like it would be very expensive (landlord will allow), especially since I would probably get an organic one because we have a baby and can't leave for a full day/night to air it out.


I am thinking those sticker/decal removable wall papers might be perfect. I have used decals in my nursery and they work great but what I am thinking is the kind that cover an entire wall. I have seen this in target, amazon as well as a lot of etsy retailers.


My question is- does anyone have experience with this? My main worry is that I do all this and end up damaging the wall when it comes time to move and remove. My decals in my nursery have not removed paint but those are just small shapes and not an entire wall.


Any wisdom? Experiences? Advice?


Thank you!

Comments (3)